Christmas Eve Fire
Photos by HRFD Photographer Sheryl Drost
Twas the night before Christmas and Harlem-Roscoe Firefighters were snug in their beds when their fire pagers went off for a chimney fire on Reimers Dr. in Roscoe. Firefighters sprang into action and dressed in all fire gear, climbed to the chimney to see what was the matter. Down the chimney came fire poles and lights to see what was burning. It seems heavy creosote build-up in a wood-burning stove chimney had caused quite the stir. The fire in the wood burning stove was put out and the attic checked for fire extension and all was secure. As fire trucks filed home, you could almost just hear, Merry Christmas to all and all a good night!.
HARLEM-ROSCOE FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
Home Page - www.harlemroscoefire.com